Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Show your Love

Hi God, you know I have always being in love with you. Though it’s being like three months since I listened to you last, but I’ve been very busy. And it’s always like it’s me doing the talking at any time we get to communicate, but you understand now, I have so many things that need your urgent attention.
Yeah, I know, it’s even like when I need something that’s when I call on you.
Your book? You mean the one you want me to read always. Em…..well, I read it, but i………I kind of like don’t have time now, but I still glanced at it like 2 or 3 weeks ago.
I really try to always do what you say I should do, but it just seems I do what you say I shouldn’t do more.
Your place? Well………..i always have it in mind to come, but you know, that’s the only day of the week I have to myself; you know I have to do my laundry and some other stuffs, and get prepared for the working week.
Ok, ok, God, I admit it; you’ve got me, am guilty. I know, I don’t wait and listen to hear from you, I just pray, and ask and ask and ask. And worse still, I only pray when I need your help. Am sorry about your book, my bible, it has been gathering dust somewhere.
I know Lord that I have not been doing your will, I always do the wrong things, and coming to church has not featured in my schedule for a long time.
I admit it Lord, am sorry, I know you love me, and I love you too Lord. But help me to show the love Lord and not just say it. Let my desires be towards you always Lord. Thank you Lord.
Em…..Lord, hope you haven’t forgotten the money I asked you o!

No comments:

Post a Comment